 Administrative / General / 170
Re: News archive/Msg. Expiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 16:21:52 GMT

Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> writes:

When these groups are announced to the r.t.l. as a whole, will these
"beta" posts be visible?  Also, is an archive planned?  I think what I
will miss most about reading Lego newsgroups via LUGNET is no archiving
and searching of messages like Dejanews provided for r.t.l.

All righty, I hear ya.  How are these then for starters--?

   SEARCH:  http://www.lugnet.com/news/search.cgi

   BROWSE:  http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi

They both need a lot of work, admittedly, but I figure something is better
than nothing...for now...

--Todd