 Administrative / General / 169
Re: Test of Real Life tag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:41:43 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
This is not anonymity from the authorities. People know that if there
was an issue they could contact you and in turn the person. It's just
anonymity from the general public.

Hrmmm, making no assumptions about what this hypothetical person may
or may not discuss, but what happens if said person starts discussing
things that only someone from the inside of TLG would know?  Further,
what happens if TLG sees this and comes to Todd, asking, in whatever
way, that he reveal said person's identity?

If said person revealed something TLG considered priveledged info,
could Todd be culpable in any way for making a specific opportunity
for that person to do so with an implied bit of safety along with the
annonymity?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.auczilla.com - World's Largest Online Selection of LEGO Pieces