 Announcements / 13
Re: Ready to do the big reset
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:23:07 GMT

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:26:23 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

All set to do the big reset now -- delete existing groups and create all
the new groups.  Page-generation code at

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/loc/
  http://www.lugnet.com/news/traffic/

This last page says that it has a "Table below" But the table is not
appearing in my browser (IE 4) Did you never implement the table?
[I don't even get anything resembling the black and red dots you
mentioned]

is up-to-date, and scripts now automatically post a welcome message and a
terms-of-use message to newly created groups.

I'd better get some sleep, and then do the reset tomorrow (with luck, early
tomorrow afternoon).

I hope announce is still around... Is this set to follow up to
lugnet.general? Or to announce?

SHOULD this be a group that just anyone can post to? Maybe you should
look into making it moderated...

Sarah