 Announcements / 12
11  |  13
Subject:
Lugnet geek stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:28:57 GMT

Since you've switched the fibblesnork and pause sites to lugnet I've noticed
that those sites respond much more quickly than before lugnet.  So, I'm just
curious about the geek stuff.  How big is lugnet's pipe to the rest of the
world?  What are the server's hardware specs, and what software are you running?
--
Greg Williams
gregw@mindspring.com