 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 4
Re: anybody here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Tue, 6 Oct 1998 23:45:20 GMT

Quozl wrote:
Hi.  The name's Jon.  I'm across the river in Vancouver, Washington and
looking forward to discussing LEGO with people in my general area of the
world.

Hi Jon,
I think there is a small handful of people in the Portland area, but it
may take a while for them to show up...

BTW, please post your last name (your full real-life name) so that we have
it on record and so that the server can add it automatically to the headers
of the messages you post.

--Todd