 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 28
Re: anybody here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 16:36:34 GMT

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:57:31 GMT, "Matthew Wilkins"
<mwilkins@nospam.nai.com> wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Tim Coats writes:
I live in Eugene, and don't get up to Portland hardly ever, but am in
the area.  I probably should post this to the .eug group but if anyone
in the area has stuff to trade send me email.

Timbo

I realise that this thread is several months old, but I wanted to put in my
US$.02 anyway. My name's Matthew Wilkins, and I live in Southeast. I work out
in Beavertron, so I get to stores all over town. I have no life, so I look for
LEGO sales wherever I go.

-Cheese

Ah hah!  I knew there was somebody else out there.  You must be the
reason why the shelves are always empty whenever the stores have
sales.