 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 7
Re: anybody here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 18:30:03 GMT

I'm in Vancouver...went to the traveling show at Waterfront Park the other
weekend. Lame. I just don't go for those big sculpted type models where it
might as well be plaster. We all know that can be done- I want to see models
more like the various theme parks'. BTW, silver anniversary tubs are on sale
for a couple of dollars off at Fred Meyers if you must have them now.

Max Lemieux