 Local / United States / Oregon / Portland / 31
Re: anybody here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.or.por
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.or.por, Mark Ferris writes:
<schnip!>
Have you been to a Freddy's, recently? The one on 158th and Walker (Beav) has
a number of sets discounted, plus coupons for $5 off selected sets. Since • this
one is right next to my office, I rarely check other stores.

-Cheese

Yes, I picked up several of the red classic power buckets there with
the $2 off price they had.  I'm mostly a technic buyer, though, and
Fred's doesn't carry many of the more interesting models (need to look
at TRU or Target for those).  Have you ever seen a store have any
discounts on the shuttle launch command (I'm not sure of the price,
but it's the one that goes for $90 or so)?

No, but the aforementioned Fred's had the Simulation Station for US$5 off.
there was an instore coupon for some other sets, too. I'll keep an eye out for
discounts; though I'm afraid that my M:TG habit is going to rear it's ugly
head, to the detriment of my LEGO habit. *smirk*

-Cheese