 Local / United Kingdom / England / 24
Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:35:46 GMT

The've got posters in the window at the mo' that say ther're holding a • 14-day
'Price Blitz' starting next Friday (Oct 16th). It's not specificaly Lego, • but
it might be worthwhile checking as their Lego stock was pretty good the • last
time I looked. I'll have a look next week and keep the group posted.

I will pop in on Saturday, then. Unfortunately I didn't buy enough 6516's
when
they were on sale for a pound each. Maybe (unlikely) they will still have
some left!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/