 Local / United Kingdom / England / 18
Re: Too few UK'ers, so an agreement amongst all English ones to post here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk.en
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 21:09:09 GMT

Hmm, I dunno about too many groups, this way I've got a NG  all to myself,
(.uk.en.bm.ayl) which is kinda fun. Or I suppose I could share Windsor with
Richard, I'm about halfway between the two. Even the London group is pretty
lonely, I could bag that on the basis I work there. ;)

Being High Wycombe area, I suppose ayl would be Aylesbury? That would
probably
apply to me, too!

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Sight:  http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/