 Administrative / General / 495
494  |  496
Subject:
Email screen Case sensitive??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:50:06 GMT

I Just had a post refused by lugnet, _after_ I had filled in the form at
http://www.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/ I frigged areound for a bit and got it
to work, but it came down to the only thing I had to change was the case of my
email name from "DaveR" to "daver" in my newsreader to match what I had typed
on lugnet. Have others experienced this? is it usual that email names are
case-sensitive??

Regards, Dave Ryder.

--
         \|||/