  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 561 – 580 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

(...) Buona caccia! Io non ho notizie dirette, ma mi rifaccio a ciò che ha scritto John Barnes in una recensione: "The remote control does NOT work like a conventional 27 MHz R/C system. The communication protocol works in a similar manner to the IR (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?

(...) I think I was mixing the way that I was using the phrase "in the interest of." Obviously organisms don't know what's in their species' "best interest" in terms of adaptability. I'd revise my statement above to be something like: It is probably (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.

(...) I believe it is fairly low... in the US and many other countries, but not all. I have read that one of the reasons for the high rate of HIV in Africa and some other third world countries is that heterosexual anal intercourse is much more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Ir and proximity detection

Hi everyone, We in Toronto are going to be having another robotics competition soon. Our new rules allow for multiple Rcx robots. This means that they will have to send IR signals back and forth to communicate. Unfortunately, I was really wanting to (...) (23 years ago, 2-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: how to use IR recievers?

At 11:12 PM 3/6/98 -0800, patrick wrote: (snip) (...) If the VCR isn't totally dead, maybe you could plug in what's left of it and probe the leads that used to go to the IR module for a live one? (snip) (...) The HB comes with a modulated IR beacon (...) (27 years ago, 7-Mar-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: input impedance

(...) Hmmmmmm.. as I recall, there are 47k pullups on those inputs. These are used to condition the signals when used as a digital input. The 'HC11 pink book suggests that any input resistance of greater then 10K will "...degrade A/D accuracy." The (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Soda-can challenge: beacons, tethers, etc. (was Re: Locating your position with the help of fixed be

Thank you for the pointer Joel. I didn't know about it because you didn't mention it in the original message thread (namely, the thread in which you originally proposed the challenge). I am adding a message to that thread now so that future (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

"Joel Uddén" wrote (...) not (...) Actually, each task gets equal "wakeup" checking. The only difference between a low priority task and a high priority task is that the high priority task gets a larger time-slice when it is awake. This is not an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: water floor

"Thomas Burger" <tburger321@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBF1z9.9s1@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the water from my "Titanic" rendering (Can be seen on Brickshelf "Sinking ships", no URL available - I'm offline while writing). It combines a 'plane (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: BrickOS Patches and Development

The Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at (URL) been updated. New for this update are patches 36 through 39. 36: RCX tty config file - Extends patch 32 so that /etc/rcx/device.conf will also be checked for a default tty. The (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jul-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Flame Detection

In a past e-mail, Yoni Garbourg (sorry Yoni, I couldn't find your email address) posted a message inquiring about flame detection. Adam Cox responded about finding sensors at www.infusionsystems.com. Yoni, what did you decide to use? I have had some (...) (28 years ago, 7-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: RF Module

Hi, Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. It sounds like you need to tune your radio modules. It could be your transmitter, receiver or both. If you don't have a function generator to create an input square wave for testing, you could try to get (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: what do you think of editorals regarding the environment?

(...) I certainly agree with your larger point -- that your ability to reproduce is is more important than your sight to your ability to propogate your genetic line. However, I disagree with your "infinitely greater" comment. When you reproduce, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: The Future of Trains

Alright, I think that most of us could buy into a new system of trains, if the right conditions were met. Absolutely must have conditions: 1) Enough torque in each motor to pull at least 10 cars 2) Compact component(s) that do not inhibit creativity (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.lego)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Wireless communication with the Handyboard

Hello, I've been very busy trying to communicate with the Handyboard via a wireless link ( HP Development kit form Linx Technologies). I have run into a slight problem- The kit comes with 2 "development boards" - each contains a transmitter, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

(...) I personally like the idea of a numeric grading system that also uses the labels you listed such as Very Good, Good, Poor, etc. Overall, your proposal appears easy to use and understand, primarily for buyers. The merchandising of new, unused (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) More than 3, which is the number of sensor inputs on a Mindstorms brick. :-) (...) I see that you adopt the modern relativist view . I agree to the extent that it depends on the number of RCX bricks present because they only have three sensor (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: RoboLab

(...) Thank you Elizabeth, I am moving towards using LabView with a patch to allow me to run my RCX robot. I am concentrating on RoboLab 2.5.4B and the RCX. (URL) I have a few questions: Are you suggesting I purchase ROBOLAB™ 2.9 upgrade from my (...) (17 years ago, 25-Nov-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Extra output for clocking

Hugo Robertson: One of the nice things about the 68HC11 chip is its well rounded timming system. Grab your Handy board Technical reference manual and have a look at page 48. PA0-3 are "Input Capture" pins. When the logic level changes (according to (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Text to Speech capability on the RCX

I'm also trying to play a wav with the RCX, and I have found this information. The pages explain how to play a tone and a PCM wave with 1 bit speaker, like the famous PC-speaker, it's great. (2 URLs) The problem here is to find the time of full (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

More:  Next Page >>