 Off-Topic / Debate / 4760
Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:08:44 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

That's really secondary, isn't it?  I mean, how prevalant is anal intercourse
amongst heterosexual couples?  It's fairly low, isn't it?  (I dunno for sure,
but I bet the Kinsey Institute might have some actual numbers...)

I believe it is fairly low... in the US and many other countries, but
not all. I have read that one of the reasons for the high rate of HIV in
Africa and some other third world countries is that heterosexual anal
intercourse is much more prevalent there, as a "contraceptive"
alternative to vaginal intercourse.

You should also take into account that the prevalence of anal
intercourse among gay men is also fairly low, although many hets assume
that it's the normal form of sex. Very far from it - many other
activities come above it in the frequency-of-use scale.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/