 Off-Topic / Debate / 4761
Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:14:52 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
I used the example of how I feel towards Muslims as an example of my typical
reaction.  As a rule, I try very hard to not judge people based upon
categories.

*sigh* again.

c/judge people/judge people negatively/

Today is not my day.  I'm having a Bad Typing Day.  As a result, I threatened
to wage war against Larry's house and sell his family into slavery, and I
flamed homosexuals while defending religion.  I think I'll go into suspended
animation...now.

Okay...now.

*sigh*  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society