  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 41 – 60 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hi Todd - I'd also like to thank you for this. Now LUGNET is more secure. I do want to continue to voice the concerns a few others have had here though. I also use a newsreader 90% of the time to post, and its an inconvenience. It would be great if (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.377)

  Re: peeron updates?

(...) I think it is good and valuable to post updates here. People read (or search) this newsgroup because they want to know about inventories. Particularly since many people send you inventories directly instead of posting them here, your posting (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

post, frequency
(score: 2.365)

  Posting Frequency, was Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) I haven't been posting as much lately due to the increased noise in the group. It's getting better, but there has been a lot of non-space related posting going on. I usually just post via the web and stay logged on. No problems with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.364)

  Re: How can I build sensor to measure eeg

(...) First, normal EEG is between 0.1 and 20 uV, with some exceptions uptil 100 uV. With a special (low noise, high CMRR) instrumentation opamp this would be no problem. Second, the highest frequency is about 120 Hz, so you need to sample at least (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 2.363)

  Re: A modest proposal from a modest person

(...) Slashdot uses a system called "karma", and it is described in a little detail here (URL) it seems to work pretty well, but it's a fairly complex system - and the hassle involved in implementation may be more trouble than it's worth for a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 2.341)

  Posting Frequency....

Ok we post a lot. Check out this post for a complete list: (URL) Pieniazek 3739 Scott Sanburn 918 Steve Bliss 897 Rick Hallman 655 Chris Leach 546 Trevor Pruden 451 Amy Hughes 434 Jason Spears 380 Kai Brodersen 241 Scott Edward Sanburn 213 (Who is (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

post, frequency
(score: 2.335)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Rather Scary. 20 people post over a fifth of the messages here. :-o Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.326)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:GpBMn1.1BE@lugnet.com... (...) Ok this is lookin better. I posted my last post just after you sent this. -Jon (sigh of relief) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.325)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) This is for what time period? CANNOT be the whole year of 2001 right?? or does it filter some groups out? (...) Less than a post a day? I don't think so. (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.324)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hehe. I wouldn't bet on it Matt, you post a *lot*! But there's nothing wrong with that... even as 8th place you posted a lot less than the top twenty last your, I think (too lazy to check). As someone here pointed out, last year had many (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.323)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Here's the charter of .announce lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.321)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Does this go for E-mail only sending Posts, or Web-based. I do web-based posting, and don't even see my name there....??? :-/ I know I post quite a bit..... Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 2.321)

  Many HandyBoard questions (and a few answers)

I wrote this a few weeks ago, and could not post the darn thing, as lugnet wouldn't let me. Since then, I have answered a few of my questions, and will include them to help others. I now have an unassembeld HB from Acronome, and look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post, frequency
(score: 2.321)

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM)

Frank did an excellent job of addressing most of the points you raised in your post. There was one loose end though... In lugnet.admin.general, Kyle Beatty wrote much that Larry snipped: (...) I am assuming this example is what you refer to here in (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.316)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

(...) Yeah, I have to say I'm with Tanya on this. No offense to "Darth", but I'm less inclined to take seriously a post from a person going by a nickname anyway-- it's like people who name their pets after obscure literary characters and think (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.311)

  Re: Why the absence of LD in their own newsgroup?

(...) I dunno, but I don't think it's too inappropriate: (URL)There really is no reason that it should "go with the territory"... FBTB (...) I don't know, I don't frequent the FBTB forums too often. I don't have a feel for FBTB readers. We're acting (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

post, frequency
(score: 2.279)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

(...) I'm curious, what would you consider a reasonable frequency for reposting? His previous post in buy-sell-trade was just over a month ago, and the one prior to that was three weeks earlier. To me, that's more than enough time between posts. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.theory)

post, frequency
(score: 2.275)

  July 2002 Meeting Notes

Another awesome SMART meeting! Lots of new attendees, lots of robots, lots of discussion, lots of great ideas! The mini-challenge: The mini-challenge was to build a robot that would walk over or around a bunch of 2x4's set on edge. Every robot (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post, frequency
(score: 2.263)

  Re: .loc.au stats for October

(...) My concern here with taking on the Italians is that they post in Italian. Therefore any quality metric has to be multi lingual. That goes without saying so that's presumably why Kerry didn't say it, but I needed to boost my new/quoted material (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post, frequency
(score: 2.236)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

I believe you have brought a current trend to the spotlight John...discussion is always a good thing. Normally I don't really get into the policy/personal do's & don't of Lugnet, but in this case it looks to be a healthy discussion! For me, the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

post, frequency
(score: 2.224)

More:  Next Page >>