  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 281 – 300 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: (no subject)

(...) The obvious question is how you are measuring your capacitor and resistor values?. Resistors (presumably metal film), are typically +/-1%, but capacitors are unlikely to be 'better' than +/-5%, and may be significantly worse than this (many (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.660)

  Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)

Anders Isaksson wrote in message ... (...) it. (...) and (...) the (...) news (...) to (...) This is certainly a valid issue, and definitely compartmentalized dorkdom is very much a part of the solution, though there needs to be a balance between (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

frequency
(score: 1.659)

  RCX Audio hardware?

The only audio hardware that I see controlled by the RCX/legOS code is a frequency generator. Is this the only audio hardware? Is there any sort of ADC on the RCX or that I can connect to the RCX that can control precisely enough to do sound (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.659)

  Speed surges

Recent "big loco" and "big car" projects by others have started me thinking about speed surges and wondering if there is a relation. I notice that my longer locos and longer (car length and number of cars) trains experience high frequency (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.659)

  Re: Rotation Sensors - slightly dissapointed...

(...) analysis (...) legOS (...) is (...) would (...) I believe it is. I tried setting the sampling rate to high speed and it just didn't work at all. Yes, debouncing the input halves the effective clock frequency, but the problem is that (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.657)

  Re: My Non-LEGO family experiance (Nice Story)

(...) :-) (glad I have cable connection to the net) I'm trying to keep busy as well. Now you know the real reason I'm hogging .castle ;) (...) Right. This isn't my first time living in the US, and the previous one (ages 3- 6) literally made me a (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.657)

  sound generators

hi, Does anyone have a good idea about sound generating source. We are thinking of using Piezo transducers but don't know where to get them. This is for our product design course where we are designing a singnal indicator for an antenna. We would (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.655)

  Re: 3. What exactly is bigotry? More definitions. Trolling admitted.

(...) I believe it is fairly low... in the US and many other countries, but not all. I have read that one of the reasons for the high rate of HIV in Africa and some other third world countries is that heterosexual anal intercourse is much more (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.655)

  Re: Suggestions - Possible ESSEX Fest?

On Sun, 12 Mar 2000, Jason Briscoe (<000401bf8df9$45d7b...1883e@pbnc omputer>) wrote at 22:17:50 (...) If everyone's happy with the three month frequency, how about late Nov / early Dec? If volunteers are required, this gives them plenty of (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

frequency
(score: 1.654)

  UK J-Box 1 Returned to Sender !!!!

Hello all J boxers and festers, just a quick note to say thanks to Duckie Dave, I have finally made contact with Dave Ryder and he has returned J-Box 1 to me. He apologises for having kept it so long and is rather embarrased about it. Anyway, as its (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

frequency
(score: 1.654)

  Re: Trying to understand

(...) Hmm. That sounds familiar. Had a 50's sound, recommended against playing with that dweeb, Bruno. It rings a bell, but I can't remember for sure. I'd be willing to bet the song was pro-tolerance. (...) Oops, my bad. I assumed Disney snarfed (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.654)

  Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX

(...) I'm don't agree with this, because you can use it also in buildings to switch lights in /out, controlling windmills, bridges as well, and this all over the same wires, witch are in this case the track ! Of coarce, the used 'modules 'are (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.652)

  Re: brikwars...

(...) ...:-) I didn't mean theyd turn off their comm, just they'd turn off the command frequency... leave the command frequency to the higher paygrades and all. (...) ...This is more like 'shoot that tank there!!' where all the members of a squad (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) What do you mean that some of the sets are for you, but some are for your "new endeavor"? Just curious. Toki PS - Scott, you don't have to simulate the economy by yourself. Although it has not been so good the last few months, I don't believe (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

Going out of one's Dark Ages is a very expensive process. You first have to replenish your collection and as an AFOL, you're not content with just a set here and there, you want the whole collection. I'M collecting the Technic series and all the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) Budget? You mean, I'm supposed to be on a Budget!!! :o) John (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

I recall there being tons of sales last year as well - AND - at that time, I wasn't using LUGNET to find deals on the net. I was just driving around and I found plenty of deals. With the net available, there are tons of deals to be had! I think that (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales? -> NEW PARTS STORE

(...) Hi Scott - Not really "stealth" is it? when you add it to your signature, and then link it to your main LEGO page? ((URL) the link to: (URL) fun - but, take my word for it - it gets tedious, just ask Julie Krenz. Finally - if you want to take (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Re: Is it possible to make sound sensors?

The RCX supports the Microsense LogIT DCP sensors using the Lego DCP sensor adapter. One sensor that fits this adapter is the DCP Sound Sensor that has a 50dBA to 100dBA frequency response that is nominal A-weighted. Of course using this sensor is (...) (25 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

  Frequency of LEGO sales?

I've been astounded lately by the number of sales at various stores carrying LEGO toys. And, quite frankly, it's been pretty hard on my wallet. Granted, I just came out of my Dark Ages, but it seems that every time I'm ready to settle back and (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.651)

More:  Next Page >>