 Robotics / 11149
Re: Is it possible to make sound sensors?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:27:14 GMT

The RCX supports the Microsense LogIT DCP sensors using the Lego DCP sensor
adapter. One sensor that fits this adapter is the DCP Sound Sensor that has a
50dBA to 100dBA frequency response that is nominal A-weighted. Of course using
this sensor is not as fun as building your own, and building your own is much
cheaper than the Lego solution.

In lugnet.robotics, UFOalien7@aol.com writes:
Hi i was just thinking about the possibility of making a sound activated
robot by making a sound sensor possibly using gthe inside mechanics of one of
those old people sound lights called "the clapper". let me know if you have
any ideas. Thanks. Drew Birch