 Marketplace / Shopping / 3721
Re: Frequency of LEGO sales? -> NEW PARTS STORE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 04:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
Toki,

What do you mean that some of the sets are for you, but some are for your
"new endeavor"?  Just curious.

Ah, my secret stealth project? It will be revealed soon! I have been working
on it for several months now, inbetween my two jobs. I have invested a lot
of time, money, energy, etc. I think people will like it. Continue to check
my signature, I should announce here soon.
Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com

Hi Scott - Not really "stealth" is it? when you add it to your signature, and
then link it to your main LEGO page?
(http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html)
Has the link to:
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/index.html

Have fun - but, take my word for it - it gets tedious, just ask Julie Krenz.
Finally - if you want to take shots at me on your home page, at least remember
that I'm not baylit.org

-Jon  :)
http://home.att.net/~baylit/