 Marketplace / Shopping / 3709
Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:06:34 GMT

Toki,

What do you mean that some of the sets are for you, but some are for your • "new
endeavor"?  Just curious.

Ah, my secret stealth project? It will be revealed soon! I have been working
on it for several months now, inbetween my two jobs. I have invested a lot
of time, money, energy, etc. I think people will like it. Continue to check
my signature, I should announce here soon.

Toki

PS - Scott, you don't have to simulate the economy by yourself.  Although • it has
not been so good the last few months, I don't believe you should • personally feel
responsible for getting it back in shape :-).

LOL! Ah, but I must do my part! However, I am sure Larry P. has a more
profound impact on the Michigan economy around Grand Rapids, MI than I do
here in Ann Arbor, MI. I am starting to be referred to as the LEGO guy in
some stores. I better stop, so that the economy dips, and Clinton's poll
numbers plummet, and Al Gore won't get in then. Hmm....  : )

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com