  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2241 – 2260 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where to buy the Invention System?

(...) I live in China - and have been/am facing the same problem. Until now Mindstorms has only been on sale in Canada, UK and the US. February 1 it was launched in some other English speaking areas (amongst others in Hong Kong). Internet ordering (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  *** AUCTION UPDATE 3 ***

Heya all ! Here is my auction. All sets are completely with boxes and instructions. Sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are simply: You can bid minimal $3 on (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.890)

  CFD: Mid Ohio LEGO Fest '99?

I'm assuming that not all of you read through the lugnet.loc.us.* hierarchy, so open up our local discussion up a little further. I want to formally invite others [1] to come and join in our discussion for a possible Mid Ohio LEGO Fest -- nothing is (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Problems with servo function

Hi all, I'm new to the list, handyboards, IC, and robotics, but I'm not totally clueless so bear with me... So I got an HB from Pat Hui, and it seems to work fine. I've been able to write a program that will vary a beep tone and print variable (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 0.890)

  (canceled)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Reading material

I've just found a reference in an old robot book to: "Mindstorms", by Seymour Papert ("father" of the RCX) Will have a look at it (two editions: 1980 and 1993) - it's in the university library here - and post another message if it looks good. (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  RE: [ILUG] mindstormin' on the horizon

apologies for the double post - if you need to you can phone me at +353-868-252-141 eom (honest!) Ken ***...*** Ken Guest Credo Group Limited Tel: +353-1-6310200 (New Number) Fax: +353-1-6310300 (New Number) Internet Address: kengu@credo.ie Home (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: GRAND OPENING!

(...) Mike, Thanks for pointing out my error. Although I've been a lurker here at lugnet for some time, this is one of the first occasions I've had to actually post. At the time I felt that the nature of The Brickyard was unique and that posting in (...) (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Waiting for the TRU sale

Went to TRU Hayes for lunch, to determine what I had wanted to buy when this sale comes 'round. A warning 1st of all:TRU have raised the prices on some Lego! So the savings will not be as great! (e.g. the 2 smallest micro-Technic sets were 1.50 or (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: FOTW?

(...) ^^^...^^^ In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, harro1@one.net.au (Mark Harrison) writes: (...) ^^^...^^^ Mark, 1. Please don't post the same message to two different groups without crossposting. That is, please don't post two separate messages (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Fabuland Auction Announcement

Announcing..... A Fabuland auction. This auction is starting now. So please email me if you are interested in participating or have any questions at all. My email address is tinney@portal.ca. All of these sets are in excellent condition and are (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: [sorry] 71427.dat

Michelangelo Capraro wrote in message ... (...) Look under lugnet.cad.dat for the post Mindstorms Touch Sensor posted on 1/8/99. It's in MPD format, so you will have to copy the individual files to a text editor and then save them as the proper (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Alternative driver wheels - brit outline steamer

(...) Aha! Thanks Larry, I will keep an eye out for those. I think for now I'll replace the 4x4 round and make the whole boiler out of slopes: it does look a bit odd being half one thing and half the other, and really the 4x4 round is a bit small in (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Droid development kit picture at my web page!

So can you post them to the web or are we to be left in ignorance? -Luis (...) ###...### "They call the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spell:" "There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's no place (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Memory

Hi Ryan, My standard recommendation is _Mobile Robotics, Inspiration to Implementation_, by Anita Flynn and Joe Lee Jones: (URL) see my previous post on this subject, which contains a mini-review: (URL) let it "leak" here that I am working on a book (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Not happy with delivery US to UK

(...) Yep - you're right - it's got a postage thingy on the box. Thanks, Paul! That's wierd. I've had things delivered by post before and the UK post office have always left a note telling me to pick things up at the depot if I've been out before. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Alternative compilers for native RCX code?

=>From: "Gavin Smyth" <gavin@beeskneesDOTf...OTcoDOTuk> =>... =>A brief web search for "H8" and "compiler" showed up a number of people =>selling, er, H8/300 compilers. One notable entry was HI-TECH Software who =>have a limited eval compiler (...) (26 years ago, 4-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

Hey, folks. Now that we're a newsgroup, we should pay more attention to the subject line. (...) I tried to send an extended post on this subject, but I'm not sure where it went. It was basically along the same lines as Steve, though. I would only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Adaptive Transmission - LDRAW Posts

Having received several requests to post the LDRAW files for the Adaptive Transmission, I've posted three files to lugnet.cad.dat, with subject: Adaptive Transmission. I'd be inerested to see if anyone can derive a simpler gear arrangement for the (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.890)

  Re: SEAPORT

(...) <also in response to that other message one up by Kurt> Kurt, not to sound disrespectful, but did you actually _read_ what you were agreeing to when filling out the lugnet posting form? It'd have told you that the lugnet site is an initiative (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.890)

More:  Next Page >>