 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 831
Re: SEAPORT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 15:52:00 GMT

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 07:36:47 GMT, Kurt Eilers <keilers@uswest.net>
wrote:

I thank you all for the enthusiastic bids for this set. Your response
has been great. My next set will be posted in some "market" place that
Larry wishes me to go. See you in there for the next fantastic offering.

Kurt
<also in response to that other message one up by Kurt>

Kurt, not to sound disrespectful, but did you actually _read_ what you
were agreeing to when filling out the lugnet posting form? It'd have
told you that the lugnet site is an initiative run and maintained by,
and paid for by, Todd Lehman. Not Larry Pieniazek. However, from what
I've seen, Larry is quick to correct mistakes made by newbies, such as
yourself. That is a Good Thing, IMAO. In truth, I don't think Larry
has been all that offensive. I think you'll find that in general, if
you make a mistake again, after being called on it once, you'll be
facing flames. And I'll add that I haven't yet seen a true flame on
lugnet. "Mild ribbing", is about the worst of it.

Damn... I don't seen to be able to hold my thoughts together today.
Ohwell.. I guess I'll just post this anyway, and let you others point
out what's wrong with the post :)

Jasper