 Robotics / 3501
3500  |  3502
Subject:
Reading material
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 12:58:52 GMT

I've just found a reference in an old robot book to: "Mindstorms", by
Seymour Papert ("father" of the RCX)

Will have a look at it (two editions: 1980 and 1993) - it's in the
university library here - and post another message if it looks good.

Incidentally, the book where I found the reference was "The Robot Book",
but I'm afraid I've forgotten the authors name. It is a 1985-ish book
about making robots, with some useful lego creations and ideas.

Stuart