 Administrative / General / 1023
Re: GRAND OPENING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 15:11:38 GMT

Mike Stanley writes:

Perhaps you failed to read the charter for lugnet.announce:

Mike,

Thanks for pointing out my error. Although I've been a lurker here at lugnet
for some time, this is one of the first occasions I've had to actually post.

At the time I felt that the nature of The Brickyard was unique and that posting
in announce made the most sense.

In the future, I'll limit all posts related to The Brickyard in the auction
section.

Again, thanks for your quick response.
Gene