 Administrative / General / 1017
Re: GRAND OPENING!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 04:22:55 GMT

Gene Rodriguez III <gr3@superlink.net> wrote:
< * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * >

Announcing the GRAND OPENING of The Brick Yard!
http://www.dtrh.com/brickyard

< * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * > < * >

"This is it... the big one... the one you've all been waiting for."
'Pop Goes the World', Men Without Hats

The fast paced, easy to use Lego parts auction is open for business.

Perhaps you failed to read the charter for lugnet.announce:

lugnet.announce
General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about
products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also,
important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled
downtime, etc.); NOTE: the following are not appropriate: auction
announcements, new-user introductions, questions, and test-postings

Note the NOTE.  That announcement would have been just as effective to
the people who WANT to see auction/sale announcements in
lugnet.market.auction and it wouldn't disturb anyone who does NOT want
to see them but does want to see appropriate announcements in
lugnet.announce.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide