 Robotics / 3541
Re: Memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 17:43:29 GMT

Hi Ryan,

My standard recommendation is _Mobile
Robotics, Inspiration to Implementation_,
by Anita Flynn and Joe Lee Jones:

Also see my previous post on this subject, which
contains a mini-review:

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.robotics:2640

I'll let it "leak" here that I am working on a book
about Mindstorms for O'Reilly. But it's in the
early stages, so if you have any questions, direct
them to me rather than the order or customer
service people at O'Reilly.

Regards,
Jonathan