 Robotics / 3546
RE: Memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 19:33:46 GMT

I concur with Jonathan's recommendation on the Flynn/Jones book.  It is very
well done, it is thorough, and it is a pretty good introduction to robotics.
I built the Rug Warrior Pro mentioned in the book without prior practical
knowledge of robotics or electronics (I did get a "D" in Electrical Theory
my sophomore year in college -- but that was nearly 20 years ago   ;>)    ).
It would help to have some programming experience, particularly in C or
Assembly to get the most out of the book, though.

Carl