  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2181 – 2200 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: NCLUG Show / LEGOPalooza at Morehead Planatarium in Chapel Hill

(...) I am a little confused on the tense used in the above paragraph. Since the event happened on the 3rd and 4th and the post was made on the 3rd (same month) should the tense have been past tense? Instead, the tense implied the event was (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) You got it. Well done. (...) That "incident", if you will, in my mind marks the time when he finally gave up on LUGNET, and so any ref to that is a sore spot for me; call it my personal "N word". When e invoked his name, I admit, I lost it. (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: The Dark Side™ paging Mr. Leiphart.....

(...) The Dark Side? Are you referring to the (URL) truck design> (partially inspired by (URL)) or the fact that I cut (URL) Lego flex tubing>. The trucks will work without the (URL) eighth inch brass tube> but it really helps to keep down the (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Pennsylvania Railroad in Lego

Some of you may have seen a few of these MOCs at BrickFest 2006 or the NMRA National Train Show in Philly last year but I haven't got around to posting them until now. Pennsylvania Railroad K4s Pacific (URL) This is a Pennsylvania Railroad (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Post office

(...) What an inventive way to use that staircase part! It really adds to the texture of the building. Spotlighted! "Big Daddy" Nelson (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Post office

(...) Very simple and modern. almost looks real. Love the use of the spiral staircases. Well done Aaron A (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.town)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: illogical behavior ;)

(...) huh?? The analogy was as close to apt as I had the time to make--Eric (being Bob) had committed transgressions on LUGNET in the past for which he was 'officially' forgiven. Now smomeone maliciosly attacked Eric, and people have chimed in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

In lugnet.admin.general, Timothy Gould wrote: <snip> (...) That wasn't my conscious intent at the beginning, but thinking about it now--Others were provoking him. You're right--they weren't better than him. Sorry if the truth hurts, but there the (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) --snip-- (...) If you think that Eric deserves an apology then perhaps you should apologise to him. Since you had as much to do with the original issue as I did then you owe him an apology as much as I do. Furthermore I've never argued that (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Figure it out

(...) You still as a fellow Lego Fan, took another LUGNET member's pictures repeatedly from Brickshelf to use in a mean spirited manner is completely uncool for what ever your reasons. Until You, Kevoh, Jude and Soren used my pictures to wage your (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: NCLUG Show / LEGOPalooza at Morehead Planatarium in Chapel Hill

(...) I am a little confused on the tense used in the above paragraph. Since the event happened on the 3rd and 4th and the post was made on the 3rd (same month) should the tense have been past tense? Instead, the tense implied the event was (...) (18 years ago, 5-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Galaxy Explorer the Way it Should Have Been ;o)

Ever since I got my first Mobile Lab (6901) and Galaxy Explorer (497/928) as a child, I always wanted to build the Explorer in the Lab's colors. Finally, after--what?--more than a quarter-century, I've achieved that long-held dream. :o) This Galaxy (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: illogical behavior ;)

--snip-- I think this entire argument can be put down to a disagreement over what evidence is applicable to the use in the argument. I think you're as unlikely to convince me that your choices are valid as I am to convince you that mine are. We are (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I'm sorry but I still feel that your choice to single out Eric as being "better than this" was implying that others weren't. Eric's actions lately imply that he is in no way better than this. This latest incident was started by Eric (off (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) I had a whole beautiful (if I do so say myself) exposition here but somehow the page refreshed and it all went 'bye bye'! So I start again, and I've noticed from past experiences, that the second time through is never as good as the first one. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: malicious behavior

(...) Actually, you'd be qrong--the available evidence is that he, you know, is better than this. However, being sniped at by, well, many, many people, is grating and I can't blame someone for lashing out. That said, I fully realize that his lashing (...) (18 years ago, 14-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: peeron inventory corrections

Move where ever. I really do not know what the different parts of Lugnet are. Just seemed that it was a general thing that was not specific on any one thing. I post very little here and just want to get some help with the inventories. What got me (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.408)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) <snip> (...) <snipped more> Well, no. The RCX receiver is a standard IR unit tuned to the carrier frequency. when I look a the signal on my scope, I get a nice square-shaped wave that is the same as the data byte (with start and stop bits) (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Four New 6208 B-Wing Alternate Models

(...) These are fun builds, Jim. I especially like the first one for its angles and the fourth one overall. The placement of the star wars shooters in the hull works well to avoid the "I stuck a gun on here" quality that they usually convey. A (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

post
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Chipper

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JDBAE3.Fq6@lugnet.com... (...) Looks like you are making some real progress on this machine. I like your design for the safety clutch and shut-down. I don't quite follow the chipper (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.408)

More:  Next Page >>