 General / 53361
Re: peeron inventory corrections
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:47:18 GMT

Move where ever.  I really do not know what the different parts of Lugnet are.
Just seemed that it was a general thing that was not specific on any one thing.
I post very little here and just want to get some help with the inventories.
What got me started was winning 2 auctions and they said sets were complete as
per Peeron and when I got the sets and built them they were not complete.  I
checked Peeron and the seller was right, it was complete by Peeron but Peeron
inventory was incorrect.  That is what I am trying to do so others don't have
the same problem.  At this point I feel like I am just jousting with a windmill.
John P