  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1981 – 2000 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

(...) Mike, It looks like what Chris meant was re-posting the message to the same group rather than an appropriate group. He posted the following message in lugnet.robotics at 13:55:11 GMT today... (URL) posting here at 13:54:17 GMT... (URL) is the (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Profanity (was Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?)

(...) Keep in mind, If someone desires any kind of filtering or censoring, they'll have to do it themselves at the client end. For legal reasons, it's never going to happen at the server end, either manually or automatically. Doing so opens things (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Monorail Question

(...) Saturday Night Live. A late night (1) live show on NBC, one of our major networks (2) in which the performances were Live. (3) There were a number of recurring characters (4) and this bit is a parody of the Pathological Liar character. OK, now (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: 1999 NL sets 4533, 4553, 4556, 4557

(...) Kurt: I haven't the foggiest idea what your posting has to do with LEGO trains, or where you see any postings from a John Neal anywhere on this server. If you have some kind of complaint to register, please do it elsewhere. Send email to (...) (26 years ago, 4-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Robosport competitors wanted

I am very interested in a Sumo/War type competition. I have some rules that I am in the middle of editing and will post whenever time permits... BTW did you check out the competition happening in San Jose, CA - those are very similar rules to what I (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

post
(score: 0.893)

  IR Transmission Range when bounced off of Ceiling...

Someone may have tried this experiment already, but I figured I'd give it a shot and post the results. The setup: IR Tower pointed straight up at a White Stucco'ed Ceiling from 8" above ground level (at sensor front). Used RcxCC's "Watching the RCX" (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Parts are 'off' in ldraw

Bert van Dam wrote in message ... (...) I looked at your dat, and had no problem lining up the parts. I think that you have been using only the "normal" part movement function. By pressing "m" in LEdit, you toggle through three different movement (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Dacta in Canada? (Was Re: Differentials also available from LegoDacta)

(...) Sorry for the "me too" response, but this is something I'd like to know as well. If anybody knows where people in Canada can get a complete catalog, please post it here so everyone can see it. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  PipeBot

Laurentino, I have just launched a collaborative web site for all things to do with Lego Robotics. The site is at: (URL) more details, you should also see my newsgroup post of the 5th January entitled "New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics". I (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: legOS C++ questions

(...) Destructors for stack-based objects get run as soon as the enclosing scope exits. If you call exit, the compiler doesn't know it needs to destroy them first. If you dynamically allocate objects, you have to destroy them yourself for the (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: RCX program editors

Denis, I have just launched a collaborative web site for all things to do with Lego Robotics. The site is at: (URL) more details, you should also see my newsgroup post of the 5th January entitled "New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics". I (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: OFF TOPIC!!!

(...) I hope this helps in addition to what others have said: If you are unsure about where to post a lego-related matter, lugnet.general is probably the most forgiving place to do so, where you could be directed to a more subject-applicable lugnet (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Web interface search results

(...) I'll need to make something that indexes all the articles by date/time stamp and by poster, but it can be done. I assume you'd want to search by someone's real-life name rather than their news-posting name/address, right? -- because some (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

Look, I'm sorry for posting a "non-topic" post, but since I like tis newgroup, I posted here. Maybe I should try again? -Chris Todd Lehman wrote in message <369ae877.43495202@l...et.com>... (...) which (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: FT: 6079 Deep Freeze Defender and others

Two things: 1) I failed to mention that one of the minifig heads has been replaced with a plain smiley. The Ice Babe is intact, as is the guy with a mustache. 2) Obviously (but it wasn't to me when I made the original post :^), the subject should (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Some Running Thoughts on THROWBOTS

Richard Wright wrote in message ... (...) <snip>... Hey Richard, I am in agreement that the Throw-bot idea (competition to dominate) is antithesis to what I feel Lego is, but there are some good parts. Of course the parts without the violence would (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.reviews)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: How do I cancel

I have to agree. I didn't know that I could read this with my news reader until I read THIS post. I quickly unsubscribed from the email list and am now using the newsgroup. Brian (26 years ago, 9-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Dacta in Canada?

(...) Try following the links at www.lego.com to find suppliers of Dacta in other countries. Some (all?) of the UK Dacta stockists claim to deal with international custom; I have a catalogue on order from one of them - if/when it arrives, and if I (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I see. So is it accurate to say that one concern is Joe Random Poster dropping in and posting a doofy comment, opinion, question, or problem...? If so, I would have to agree that a J.R.P. is more likely to subscribe and post doofy things to a (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Wow, S@H is watching

Mike Stanley wrote: <some digs at our favorite S@H rep> I'm not sure she's watching HERE yet, although I have been twisting her arm. you may want to (if you didn't already, I haven't checked) post this to RTL... (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

More:  Next Page >>