 Robotics / 2349
Re: Dacta in Canada?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:23:26 GMT

Dean Lovell wrote:
Canadians.  Anyone know a source of Dacta available to Canadians?

Try following the links at www.lego.com to find suppliers of Dacta in
other countries. Some (all?) of the UK Dacta stockists claim to deal with
international custom; I have a catalogue on order from one of them -
if/when it arrives, and if I succeed in making a personal purchase from
them I'll post a further message about their helpfulness (or otherwise!)

Stuart