 Robotics / 3019
Re: Dacta in Canada? (Was Re: Differentials also available from LegoDacta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:36:44 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:

Here is a Dacta supplier for Canada.  Make sure to check the price at S@H
_and_ Dacta because some things are cheaper at one and the opposite for
another item.

http://www.spectrumed.com/

LINC

Spectrum sells much more than just LEGO/Dacta, and have their own catalog
showing the stuff that you can get from them.  (Actually, they have 3.  Each
catalog catering to a particular age range.)  Since they have their own
catalogs, it would be unlikely that any of them would have the full suite of
LEGO/Dacta sets and parts (a full Dacta catalog alone would take up over 50
pages).

Mark