 Robotics / 3020
Re: Voltage generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 19:41:28 GMT

Linc Smith wrote:

jeff wrote in message ...
We'll be using Amature band packet radio for the
communications, and a small 1 watt video transmitter to view what the
rover does.

Jeff can you send me information on the video transmitter.  I would love to
talk to you about it.  If you have any links you might post them here too.

Ooo ... I want to know about that, too. And the packet radio stuff.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html