 Robotics / 2879
2878  |  2880
Subject:
Voltage generator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:19:25 GMT

I discovered something that I can see no use for but maybe someone else
can. If you connect the two power wires together from two motors and
spin one motor, the other motor spins! The first is obviously generating
DC voltage in proportion to speed. This could be a poor mans mechanical
remote control. ie...Spin the motor inside your house and outside in the
cold the other motor turns something. It is another item for the science
project people.