 Robotics / 2880
2879  |  2881
Subject:
I was to make Robots turn
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 16:04:44 GMT

I was just wondering if anyone had the 8459 Front-End Loader. I want to see
the construction concept of the turning mechanism.

I checked the instruction archives and it doesn't contain this one. What may
even be better help, does anyone know of a vehicle that turned like this in
the past that the instructions may be there?

If anyone has any other interesting turning mechanisms that could be applied
to wheel to track (preferably wheel) robots, please expand my mind.

Thank You,

Clay Aucoin, caucoin@cruiseshoppes.com
Information Technologies Director, Web Services Division
Cruise & Vacation Shoppes America
http://www.cruiseshoppes.com
800 375-0199 x22
504 833-0340 x22