 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 580
Re: FT: 6079 Deep Freeze Defender and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 1999 21:27:13 GMT

Two things:  1) I failed to mention that one of the minifig heads has
been replaced with a plain smiley.  The Ice Babe is intact, as is the
guy with a mustache.  2) Obviously (but it wasn't to me when I made the
original post :^), the subject should say "6973 Deep Freeze ..." instead
of "6079".  Also, there is no box.  Steve

Steve Piehler wrote:

I have the following, preferably for trade.  I'll consider breaking up
the complete sets or selling them.  My want list is below.  Steve

Used Set
--------
6973 Deep Freeze Defender.  I'm 95% sure it's complete and 99% sure
there are no significant pieces missing.  I'm not 100% of anything
because I received it assembled and only partially disassembled it to
wash parts of it.  Pieces are in good condition.  Instructions are fair,
with some wrinkles.  The last page has the corner cut off and a tear.

Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" before replying.
@cas.org      | LEGO: TO++++1(6542) TR+++2(4554) TC+++3(8880)
Columbus OH   | MT+(5590) MOC+ #+ S++ LS++ M+ YB61m