 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 582
Re: FT: 6079 Deep Freeze Defender and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:46:34 GMT

Steve Piehler wrote:

Two things:  1) I failed to mention that one of the minifig heads has
been replaced with a plain smiley.  The Ice Babe is intact, as is the
guy with a mustache.  2) Obviously (but it wasn't to me when I made the
original post :^), the subject should say "6973 Deep Freeze ..." instead
of "6079".  Also, there is no box.  Steve

That's three things, but who's counting? :-)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.