 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 569
FT: 6079 Deep Freeze Defender and others
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:42:37 GMT

I have the following, preferably for trade.  I'll consider breaking up
the complete sets or selling them.  My want list is below.  Steve

Used Set
--------
6973 Deep Freeze Defender.  I'm 95% sure it's complete and 99% sure
there are no significant pieces missing.  I'm not 100% of anything
because I received it assembled and only partially disassembled it to
wash parts of it.  Pieces are in good condition.  Instructions are fair,
with some wrinkles.  The last page has the corner cut off and a tear.

New sets, in boxes
------------------
6079 Dark Forest Fortress
6263 Imperial Outpost (box somewhat smashes)
8032 Technic Universal (red pieces)
6563 Gator Landing
6279 Skull Island
6020 Magic Shop
6639 Raven Racer
6090 Royal Knight's Castle

"Like New" parts - not sealed in boxes but never used
----------------
2659 Baby Animals (duplo), minus the penguin, with box
6279 Skull Island parts: brown rowboat, minifigs, cannon, and more
6444 Airplanes and minifigs from Outback Airstrip

=========== Want List ============
I'm interested in trading for Town, Train, and Technic oritinal
instructions and
sets from 1980 and after.  U.S.  catalogs from the 1980's and non-U.S.
catalogs
from most any year are interesting, too.  Here's my want-list in
preference
order.

6358 Snorkel Squad - I have instructions
7777 Train Idea Book
6396 International Jetport
6543 Sail N' Fly Marina / Powerboat Marina
6356 Med Star-1
8460 Pnuematic Crane Truck
8841 Technic Idea Book
8853 Excavator
8862 Pnuematic Back-Hoe/Combine
6540 Pier Police
1682 Space Shuttle
1675 Triple Pack
5118 Flex System
6597 Century Skyway / City Airport
6397 Gas n' Wash Express - I have instructions
4564 Freight Rail Runner (I do not want 9v track or motor)
4546 Road & Rail Vehicle
4525 Road N' Rail Repair / Rail And Road Excavator
6693 Refuse Truck
6672 Safari Off Road Vehicle
6668 Recycle Truck
1895 Sky Patrol
6380 Emergency Treatment Center
4555 Freight Loading Station / Cargo Station
.... grey dock/pier pieces as in 6543 and Metrostation
4565 Freight & Crane Railway (I do not want 9v track or motor)
4559 Cargo Railway (I do not want 9v track or motor)
4563 Load 'N Haul Railroad (I do not want 9v track or motor)
7813 Oil Tanker Rail Car
4558 Metroliner (I do not want 9v track or motor)
4547 Railroad Club Car (ha!)
6339 Shuttle Launch Pad / Space Port Launch Pad
7835 Level Crossing
4539 Level Crossing
4532 Level Crossing
6311 Curved Road Plates
6313 Cross Road Plates

Steve
Steve Piehler | Replace "spamless" with "spiehler" before replying.
@cas.org      | LEGO: TO++++1(6542) TR+++2(4554) TC+++3(8880)
Columbus OH   | MT+(5590) MOC+ #+ S++ LS++ M+ YB61m