  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1961 – 1980 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDD 2.0 immedeately locks up

(...) Here's my me too post. I have the same issue on my P4 2.26GHz w/ ATI Radeon 8500 card. I had issues running earlier versions of 1.x on that hardware as well, but 1.6 runs okay. Incidentally, on my PIII 733 w/ GeForce2 card, after repeatedly (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Yes you do. - "If anyone is spring loaded to the piss off position it is you." - "Valium might be in the future for you, or high blood pressure. You really need to calm down." - "remember 7 comes after 6 and before 8, perhaps that will help." (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Tim: I was not rude to volunteers, I even offered to volunteer to get thing done. I want to help and have only come here when Dan ignored my requests as to what was happening to the corrections sent into Peeron.com. I am still not sure what (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: LDD 2.0 immedeately locks up

(...) Based on the rest of this post, I assume you're not on a Mac. While it used to be that the only way I could find Quicktime without iTunes was to do a Google search for standalone quicktime, the standalone Quicktime installer is now on the main (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) Damn, I really wanted to enter the previous contest, as I worked pretty long on my contribution. The truth is, however, that it is still being rendered. It is already running for 70 hours now, and it is only at about 45% done!!!! :-(.... When (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: peeron inventory

(...) Thanks Dan. I don't believe that I made accusations about anything. I just said that it is taking a long time to make the corrections. I realize that there are volunteers and I would be willing to volunteer. I do not think that it takes more (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature???

(...) Sorry for posting to my own post. In particular if the "longer file names" cannot have blanks in the names, then there is no problem for LPub or LSynth. 20.3 would require no changes at to LPub or LSynth. Given that sscanf splits things up by (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: ~The best lego thing ever ~

(...) so do you feel the need to claim EVERY thing i post here as yours? what next - bacon lottery? geesh :) Chris (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Reporting from BrickFest PDX 2007 on LUGNET's homepage

(...) Heh, I wondered what you were doing over in the corner of Registration, hunched over your computer! Thanks for doing this, Rene. Hopefully we'll have a lot of noteworthy events for you to post about. The King Cake was excellent, as was the (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Light is too bright!

(...) I just did before I read your post! (Just called it test.dat instead...) And it really works, the problem is POV will not inline the light into the position of SOFLIGHT.DAT but rather <0,0,0> of the POV world. This makes it more complicated, (...) (18 years ago, 25-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: peeron inventory update

(...) Martin: Thanks for the post. I am making a master file of all the variations and your comments help. Lego certainly does not make it easy. I have found in the old Samsonite sets very mixed eras of bricks. Actually some sets have the two (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.inv)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: LEGO Mindstorms NXT - Robotics based Electronics

(...) Hi Don, Thank you for your contribution in this area! I am an Electrical Engineer by education, but I went down the Software Engineering path long ago. I tinkered a little with electronics when I was younger, did some TV repair work and (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature???

(...) I'm personally undecided on the issue of long filenames. On the one hand Willy is entirely correct that we probably shouldn't disallow them purely because of ldraw.exe/ledit.exe. On the other hand, Kevin's post that LPub/LSynth would both have (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: #6071 Forestmen's Crossing: pictures!

(...) Hey Nathan, You don't have to be jealous! In fact, you can own this lovely little time capsule. See the main page on my website. Dave S. (who hopes this post doesn't consitute a major or even minor breach of protocol!) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature???

(...) Willy, I agree completely on this point. That is why the LSC created the LDraw file format specification 1.0.0. I have never used LDraw myself, but I know that for some very influential people in the LDraw community this is an issue. I did not (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Prefix character on meta commands?

(...) As the author of the meta command section of the 1.0.0.0 spec, my intention wasn't to twist the arms of developers into adopting the "!" prefix or the program name requirement. For non-official LDraw.org programs, I meant for these rules to be (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Royal Coach of the House of Windsor

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> Hi all, My attempt at the Royal Coach of the House of Windsor (and a young Queen Elizabeth II). Tim PS. I'm never sure where to post these slightly historical MOCs. This one is still around and used today but given Queen (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Prefix character on meta commands?

(...) I am no longer on the LSC, but I'll give my opinion. Given that the LPUB, SYNTH and MLCad's ROTATION meta's were defined before there was ever an LSC, before the LDraw file format 1.0.0.0 was officially ratified, or before the discussion in (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Where's Larry and Hoppy when you need 'em???

(...) Not necessarily. Sure, anyone who is a member is free to read and respond to any given post, but unless there is a "comments welcome"or "LMKYT", for example, responses aren't solicited. When I post a MOC, I do not do so in order to receive (...) (18 years ago, 22-Mar-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

post
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

"John Hansen" <afanofosc@comcast.net> wrote in message news:JF0sGr.M2w@lugnet.com... (...) implement (...) big snip Great job John. And thank you especially for CommExecuteFunction. I couldn't believe that Lego didn't allow a way to make a Bluetooth (...) (18 years ago, 28-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

post
(score: 0.412)

More:  Next Page >>