  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: SEV2

(...) know (...) I'll >post some images when I get a chance. It might be worth doing a fully (...) Sounds great! Please go ahead and post some pictures. Are you using the heavy artillery fighter, or just the smaller ones? --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Ahhh, You got me! I wrote the post like there was something more complicated going on... but there isn't. Make it narrower, and call it a "inline flow limiting device" ;) The thing that makes it better (...) (26 years ago, 10-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Instructions/catalogs 1968-1973

I just located my old childhood legos in my parent's attic. Still included were the following instructions and catalogs. Most of my sets were Dutch origin. 119/156 - 4.5V Train Signal 131 - Train Coach 150/151/154/155 - Idea book for 4.5V track (...) (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) I think Todd has a neat idea technically. However my concern with multiple FAQs is the divisiveness factor betweeen RTL and LUGNET. Multiple FAQs within LUGNET would be very cool. Tom does not "own" the right to be the keeper of the FAQ. Nor (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: LUGNET Blurb (was Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Well, we didn't finish this, did we? Here is a revised copy of the blurb incorporating all the changes I could find. Do people think with these revisions, it's good to go? -- start -- To fellow RTL'ers: There is another place to share the joy of (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Automatic Gain Control

Here's Anders Isaksson's anwer to the automatic gain control question. He emailed it to me directly but gave permission to post it, since I don't think many people know this: (...) No, I would say definitely not. To me it seems like the tower (...) (26 years ago, 3-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Technic 99

Yeah, but at the time, I thought that the gear in the cybermaster kit looked alot like the new crown gear. I also have some other evidence... (A post will follow with some proof when I can get a make-shift website up together) (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.893)

  RE: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

Actually, this does concern Legos programming. There is only so much memory in the RCX, so you have to program very efficiently. You have to be able to squeeze a program in there. What I meant in my previous post is, when you linked in a (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) Say, Jeff, what do you think about a special multi-FAQ where questions (and their answers) could appear in multiple newsgroups? That is, what if you were to restructure the "main" FAQ something like this?-- Main FAQ file = Header List of (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Some Running Thoughts on THROWBOTS

...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf price, so (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.reviews)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Whither Pause?

(...) Pretty much anything goes as long as everything is coherent and relevant in an overview capacity and is divided nicely into digestable portions to read (that is, reasonably short paragraphs of correct English sentences). But I'd say don't (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Matthew Verdier wrote in message ... :Beaker wrote in message ... : :>I have a libertarian philosophy, and thus a lot of my sigs have drug :>humor, ... I also have a couple that use profanity, and I am :>equally unapologetic. I maintain that the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) Personally, I think it is unhealthy to isolate your children from the world. Too much isolation leaves them unprepared to make the hard choices they are going to have to make throughout the course of their (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Trains discontinued?

I did not see that previous post with the list of what was continuing... I just emerged from my Lego Dark Ages... Don't want trains discontinued right when I'm getting back into them :) ... Bryan Alan Shutko wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: legOS - Does it work for you?

(...) I did make several changes to the malloc I found on the net. In the init fuction I created an mm_semaphore with sem_init. In both the malloc and the free functions I sandwiched the code between a sem_wait and sem_post call. This still had (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <368b5bd8.140622427@...et.com>... (...) Perhaps that statement about rawsfrj wasn't completely fair of me to make. There just seems to be a whole lot of 'plonkin' going on, which tends to be a sign of an adversarial (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: IR Port as Proximity detector.

David - - - Thanks for sharing .... it's a great idea! I wish more people would post their NQC code snippets. - - - Nick - - - (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Some Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

Howdy all, ...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Sme Running Thoughts about THROWBOTS

Howdy All, ...after spotting the Throwbots in the catalogue, and then coming across a post here that they were on sale at Target, I went and bought 8500 TORCH for $5.99. ( They were not in the computer here yet, but they had someone check the shelf (...) (26 years ago, 6-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

  Re: Off-topic messages (was: Re: The Minifig Generator??)

Todd Lehman wrote <information on mentoring> (...) I feel if Chris can post that he understands what is off-topic on Lugnet.robotics, and that there are specific groups for different questions, then he can be allowed to again post at (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.893)

More:  Next Page >>