 General / 1645
1644  |  1646
Subject:
Instructions/catalogs 1968-1973
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 27 Dec 1998 21:31:59 GMT

I just located my old childhood legos in my parent's attic.  Still included
were the following instructions and catalogs.  Most of my sets were Dutch
origin.

119/156 - 4.5V Train Signal
131 - Train Coach
150/151/154/155 - Idea book for 4.5V track layouts
337 - Truck/Trailer w/ Crane
344 - Vacation House (partial)
347 - Fire Station
354 - Police Station
358 - Rocket & Launching Pad
360 - Gravel Yard w/ Crane, Loader, Truck
361 - Pretzel Shop w/ Car
374 - Fire Truck
375 - Fish Transport tandem
382 - Tow Truck & Car
384 - Double Decker Bus
609 - Small Plane
611 - Police Car
612 - Truck w/ tipping bin
613 - Small Bi-plane
650 - Car pulling Race Car on Trailer
652 - Forklift & Trailer
655 - Truck w/ Scissor Lift
682 - Truck w/ Tractor-Loader
684 - Truck w/ Forklift
690 - Shell Station
691 - Helicopter
801 - Gear System
995 - Lights for 4.5V System
1562 - Lufthansa Bi-Plane

Catalogs
Samsonite price sheet for 702-725 gift boxes and various individual pieces
4.5V Motor instructions in French/Dutch
4.5V Motor warranty sheet
1972 Dutch Lego catalog w/ prices
1972 Dutch Lego catalog
1972 Dutch Catalog Duplo/Lego/Gears/4.5V/12V/Kits w/ prices
1973 Dutch Catalog w/ prices Duplo/Lego/Gears/4.5V/12V/Kits
1973 Dutch Price list
1974 Lego catalog US (Cover - How do you know this is an ambulance?)
1969 Dutch Catalog w/ prices
Lego "Train Ideas Leaflet" of 4.5V train parts/kits
Lego "Train Ideas Leaflet" of 4.5V & 12V

I would like to make these available to others.  How should I scan and
post/distribute this info?