  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1801 – 1820 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Attn Troy & other sellers: Post Less, Say More...Please

About a month ago I recall that the NTTP portion of Lugnet was having problems. During this time no one who uses a newsreader was able to post and it seemed to me that Lugnet turned into a ghost town for a day or two. The event seemed to reveal that (...) (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.023)

  NOT going to say...Second post

OK, well maybe I might. When LUGNET was established there were a rash of posts along the lines of...FIRST POST, well, it looks like Calum who works around computers all his life and rarely lets his day job interfere with his life takes the honor. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: (><)

(...) I think there must be a wrap_the_post() funcrion somewhere in there that does the wrapping when you post from your browser. (...) Mozilla does seem to handle the preview differently from IE. But even though it puts extra line breaks in the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  [FAQ] Post vs. mail, claimed topics

(...) I would never sign up to coordinate the whole thing, but can see doing some contributing. I suspect several others feel the same way I will try my hand at a few Q and As today but would rather post them in lugnet.faq than send them. Posting (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Cable Operated Shovel

Hello, My name is Ben, this is my first post here. I would like to introduce myself and post some pics of a recent lego project. Here is a link to pictures of a rope mining shovel: (URL) thumbnails for a larger view) I built it this winter but did (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic) !

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Welcome to Galere Kingdom

Hey Joey, Go ahead and post it. Interest shouldn't matter. When I make something, I post it. I don't care how many people reply. Creating and sharing is the thing. Not how many people say stuff about it. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Mechanical pneumatic piston

(...) Ah... I missed this post and asked the same question (less clearly) in another post. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Spam alert!

(...) That's pretty sick. Is there any way Todd could add a terms of use for the LUGNET website for everyone -- members, non-members who post, and people who neither post nor are members?? That way he could legally forbid email address harvesting (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.admin.terms)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Chicago LIC Grand Opening?

(...) I believe that things kick-off at 9 or 10 am. I'm not 100% sure because I didn't actually receive the post card. (BTW, with the post card you get 10% off your purchase.) (...) They are going to be having a building party/contest. Everyone (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

The lugnet.lego.direct group is special in that it is a direct communication channel with LEGO (or, more specifically, the business subunit of LEGO known as LEGO Direct, located in New York City). It's intended for two-way discussions with LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Preparing to post....

Hey people. I'm seriously thinking about the purchase of a digital camera so I can finally put some of my SW stuff on the site. The completion of my Imperial Shuttle was the catalyst. Can anybody recommend a camera? Also, when I post the images on (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Announcing DeepSpace.com

(...) Guys, you have to be patient and establish the idea in the minds of the group. Honestly, a post that announces #1 a new site #2 a MOC #3 a new MOC #4 a new MOC and #5 a new MOC can be overload. The people just file the idea away and look for (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Request to move .mecha

I made this post out of frustration, and without consulting my co-curator. Please cancel this post: (URL) you. Eric Sophie Member # 1051 (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Maybe something expaining the "judge whatever you feel" philosophy? Rather than 'an average post should have 50', 'a more than average post should have 60' etc.. (...) Erm, I'm flattered! :) But I really didn't mean to say that anyone should (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Updated Train Shed and Post Office

(URL) This is an (URL) updated version> of the Lego 10027 Engine Shed. I raised the track 1 plate to comform with (URL) our club> standards, which allowed space for a pit. I also raised the building by one brick. Those door arches used to snag (...) (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) If I jump into a flaming post, and someone jumps on me I am kind of expecting that not everyone is going to be kind. On the other hand if I am empathizing with someone or having a genuine Lego discussion with someone and I get flamed out of no (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: No More Small Packet Shipping Option!

(...) Its now called Global Airmail Letter Post, still cheaper than even the old Parcel Post rates. -Rob. (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Lego set 6270 - Forbidden Island - MISB

deni_simo wrote in message ... (...) Deni, it's usual to just make one post with a list of items, not a post for every item. It makes it easier for all of us and people don't get annoyed at you :-) Thanks! Kevin ---...--- NEW Tank Engine custom (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: 2003 catalog scans ? ?

(...) I've scanned them, but I can't get word on how to post them to brickshelf, or where else to post them; i don't have my own website. Jeff (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>