 Trains / 29075
29074  |  29076
Subject:
Updated Train Shed and Post Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 14:57:19 GMT

This is an updated version of the Lego 10027 Engine Shed. I raised the track 1 plate to comform with our club standards, which allowed space for a pit. I also raised the building by one brick. Those door arches used to snag almost every loco that entered. Now my bigger engines can fit inside. The upper windows were also changed to make it look a little more prototypical. In one end there is a small machine shop. Nothing too spectacular, just trying to make a good building look a bit better.

The second I saw an old picture of this building I knew I just had to build it. Three Bricklink orders later and it’s done. BS gallery

It takes up two 32x32 plates, but I didn’t have the heart to shrink it down any. Enjoy!