 Trains / 29077
Re: Updated Train Shed and Post Office
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Lawrence Livesey wrote:

   This is an updated version of the Lego 10027 Engine Shed.

I think you did a nice job with this. I really like the back of it where you have the rolling garage door. It makes it look like there was once a taller door for the engine but then they reconfigured it. You’ve really captured that look with it. I like the updated window treatments as well.

The second I saw an old picture of this building I knew I just had to build it. Three Bricklink orders later and it’s done. BS gallery

The post office has a very nice overall feel to it. I might have done it in dark red and tan/light gray, but I think you’ve really captured a great feel with the structure itself.

Excellent job!

Jonathan