  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1701 – 1720 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Delphi developers

John - Amazing coincidence! See my post of today. I would urge you to get the SPIRIT SDK from (URL) if you haven't already, print it out, import the SPIRIT OCX into your Delphi 2 3 or 4 Component Palette, and fire away! I think you can say that the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Agreed. When I first started reading RTL (May 97?), I would read virtually each and every post. And I enjoyed doing so. Now I skip the majority of it, only occasionally parsing a thread to see what it's about. Often, as in the case of the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  *** AUCTION UPDATE 3 ***

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Inverted Gears

Does anyone know anything about inverted gears? ( This is a subtle test post for me...I have developed something that I think is an example of inverted gears, but want to make sure that I know how they are defined ). Thanks Richard (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree

(...) We always get a small live tree and then plant it out. Each year we opt for a theme for decorating it. I've been thinking for a while about building ornaments for the tree out of Lego this year and having an entirely Lego Christmas. Have any (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) This is a question worthy of some thought. Nevertheless, I'm gonna share my gut reactions now, and think about it and probably post again. Call it intuition vs. deliberation... What follows is the intuition part. My gut reaction is no. I can (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Modern Auction 8 - Final Update on Sets

[Modern Auction 8] [Sets Auction] (URL) auction is now advancing. Next advancment is TUESDAY evening. Sets w/ no bids are now for sale. The auction will continue to advance about every 24 hrs until all sets with bids are SOLD (Going Once -> Going (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Color Combos

(...) To me, it depends on the buildings. Green roof: white and red building: Italian restaurant; brown building like a bank or log cabin, or some other old red brick building; plain white house; white, yellow, gray apartment building or inn; white, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) OK, I see. Fair warning to all, though. Stop planning on my heavy participation. I am cutting back. I've reached saturation. In just about every category, I have enough pieces to build a great many different things. Sure, there are rare pieces (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  >>> AUCTION UPDATE #5 <<<

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I think so. From the body of text, it's not immediately apparent how to post and browse. Maybe you should just put a *short* introduction with a link to more details, and then have links to browsing, posting, and posting setup. For the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Waittaminut. Aren't you the one who once said 'M:tron is goofy'? One of these days, I'm going to save up the money for a Multi-Core Magnetizer. Or maybe a Mega-Core Magnetizer. I'll bet those are bigger. Steve (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I wish to apologise to fellow LUGnet users my participation in that thread, not my initial post to that thread, rather my profane, inane responses that had subsequently emerged. An irrational, defensive reaction, which only further fuelled the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

Steve Bliss wrote in message <367a6227.6609958@lu...et.com>... (...) Yes, but there are fewer of them. (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Fun with Differentials

That differential brick really is a godsend- I built a Lego robot for my AI degree in 1995, at the University of Nottingham. This had a Lego chassis, and one of MIT's WAC-bot circuitboards as a controller. Software could be written and compiled into (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck  [DAT]

0 Name: PULL.DAT 0 0 Heavy Duty Articulated Pulling Truck 0 Fredrik Glöckner, 1998-11-28 0 0 This is my first DAT-posting, and may thus be regarded as a test 0 post. Please notify me if something fails. 0 0 The vehicle steers by rotating the yellow (...) (26 years ago, 28-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad.dat)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) Todd, I am new to the newgroup, but have been using RTL extensively for some time. The only way I found out about this set of newgroups was a post on RTL that mentioned them. Active recruitment in RTL would be essential to bring new members (...) (26 years ago, 29-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.897)

  Re: Flush? (was Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Yes. Your point was? :-) :-) :-) (...) I HAVE one, I just haven't SEEN it yet. Matt H and I keep agreeing to defer the shipment of it. :-) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.897)

  <<< AUCTION UPDATE 6 >>>

Heya all ! Here is my big auction. ALL sets are COMPLETELY in EXCELLENT condition with boxes and instructions. Only sets signed with "*" have only front and back parts of boxes but are completely with instructions and all parts. The rules are (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.896)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

[Once upon a time, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote about hosting RTL on lugnet.com/news/.] Apparently, I picked the wrong time to have a major national holiday separate me from my lugnet-devoted newsreader. :/ I'll make my points brief. They (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.896)

More:  Next Page >>