  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Post Show Debriefing

Ditto on the whole for the discussion thus far. I'll be picking up more of the VLC fabric (no one else is buying it!). I loved using the wires as hydro lines -- great idea, David. Switching yards are cool when littered with rolling stock -- good for (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post Show Debriefing

Xandria Husby wrote in message ... (...) is (...) OK by me, gosh, I don't have enough buildings on the layout, do I :-). Actually I will be working on the factory and using it for photo shoots etc as it's going to be my next kit release and I have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

Diabolical! Sorry about that, I've just started working with this new page builder, and it seems to be showing me things that aren't there! Argh! I think it should be alright now... (Swallows and slowly backs away) Thanks for the heads up! Kenneth (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

*Ahem* Spice Girls? *Ahem* I'm afraid my waterline design precluded interiors for the crew belowdecks, only the officers' cabins, mess, and the small arms cash. Aside from taking down all the actually rigging (shudder... the stays etc) I can open (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Hardly sporting! Apples, oranges, and... giant, armoured, heavily armed... grapes... we're comparing here. Flame's built to historical scale... mainly due to my lack of cannon... *grumbles*. Wait till I figure out how to build (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First post to Pirates: HMS Flame

36-pounder Carronades, the did. If they tried to put a real long-barreled 36 on a sloop the poor thing'd sink like a stone! And after our lad Nigel gets his spirit ration cut, the Captain looks off to starboard agape. "Oh dear, that's a fly in the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.pirates)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Final Post

Good for you Dan! I'll try to do the same. You have way too much talent, so why waste it arguing with Larry? ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Slashdot xmas post

(URL) the Audio driven serial xmas lights. Just wanted to point out that you can do this with your LEGO and if you have Classic(9) you can use iTunes and my plugs. (URL) couple of links for other OS's in; /. thread, my audiomoc page, and at (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Post Christmas Deals

Hi, Anybody find any good Christmas deals around Ottawa yet? Most places I've been to have been cleaned out. Only thing I've seen is the big construction set at Zellers for $45 or so, but still didn't pick one up. How about you guys? Kevin (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post Christmas Deals

(...) Yes, that is true. There's still a lot of big ticket items that I want to get from shop@home: Metroliner Kit ~ $167 Wild West Kit ~ $179 Blacksmith Shop ~ $39 each More Guarded Inns ~ $25 each Tanker Train Car ~ $20 Hopper Train Car ~ $20 Not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey

LOL! Where did you get this? Pedro (Forwarding to a bunch of friends) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post Deity Purchase Survey

(...) Yup. My theory is that these chain letters are started by phone companies, cable companies, ISP's, the whole bunch of "internet-access-mon...-leaches". They hook us in this product, and then we spend hours/Gigs of bandwidth forwarding them. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader

(...) did you try going to that url, and filling out a new posting setup for your new email address? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First Post: Transport and Explorer

neato, both of these are quite nice -paul (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  RE: Discontinuous motion.

Could you post some pictures of these new gears? jkca Robert Limbaugh <rlimbaugh@greenfiel To: "'sjbaker1@airmail.net'" <sjbaker1@airmail.net> dgroup.com> cc: Lego Robotics <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Subject: RE: Discontinuous motion. 04/03/2002 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: First Post: Transport and Explorer

Talk about a grand entrance! Nice stuff and on a larger scale to boot....not an easy task -one I haven't dared to even try yet! Look forward to seeing more. Cheers, -G (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Post time long no.

G'day fellow Aussie Lugnetters. Been a while since I've done much around here. Just been busy with the project down here in Melb. That and , well I think I'm still in somewhat a dark age in terms of Lego enthusiasm. Now that should change a bit, I'm (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: first post and new moc

Welcome to LUGNET Jeff! :) I like your Jeep MOC. Do you like to build space MOCs as well? Oh, just a teeny suggestion dude...maybe try to resize the images down a bit, like 1200 X 900 or something? Dan (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) Just wanted to thank Mark on behalf of everyone who made it on Sunday to this fest, for the organising, publicising and general running around (and thanks to Linda and Chloe (Fest Catering Inc) for the lunch!). Cheers, Phil. (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Post RLD Fest confirmed @Twickenham 11 August 10am

(...) I believe the formula you should be using is h*(h-1) 2x4s plus 1 2x2 where h is the height of the pyramid in bricks so the answer for a 32 high is 992. (Huw: Please imagine this message is a postcard!) HTH, Phil in Yorkshire (still sorting) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>