 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 455
454  |  456
Subject:
Post Christmas Deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:26:08 GMT

Hi,

Anybody find any good Christmas deals around Ottawa yet?  Most places
I've been to have been cleaned out.  Only thing I've seen is the big
construction set at Zellers for $45 or so, but still didn't pick one up.

How about you guys?

Kevin