 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 456
Re: Post Christmas Deals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 15:21:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi,

Anybody find any good Christmas deals around Ottawa yet?  Most places
I've been to have been cleaned out.  Only thing I've seen is the big
construction set at Zellers for $45 or so, but still didn't pick one up.

How about you guys?

Kevin

Actually, I am not complaining. It is giving me a chance to save up for
future deals. :-)

Jude