 Robotics / 17651
RE: Discontinuous motion.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:14:09 GMT

Could you post some pictures of these new gears?

jkca

                      Robert Limbaugh
                      <rlimbaugh@greenfiel         To:      "'sjbaker1@airmail.net'" <sjbaker1@airmail.net>
                      dgroup.com>                  cc:      Lego Robotics <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
                                                   Subject: RE: Discontinuous motion.
                      04/03/2002 03:03 PM

In that case, get one of the new Bionicle Bohrok (the big one's, not the
"Va's") figures.  They have two new gear pieces... one is a 1/4 of a full
gear (hard to explain... but it would effectively be a partial circular
gear
of sorts) and the other new gear piece's are 2 arms with gears on each end
(they look like bones).

These pieces are used to lift the heads up.

I'll goof off with some idea's later...