 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1383
Re: Post Show Debriefing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 04:56:58 GMT

Ditto on the whole for the discussion thus far.

I'll be picking up more of the VLC fabric (no one else is buying it!).

I loved using the wires as hydro lines -- great idea, David.

Switching yards are cool when littered with rolling stock -- good for train
shows.  But more industrial crap is a good idea.

Expand Hogwart's!  Kick ass, dude.

Personally I wasn't happy with my movie set.  Yawn.  People seemed to like
it enough, but it's not totally me.  I've begun a Japanese style dojo which
I think will come together -- but not by September 1.  I'm hoping to beg
with Kevin (hello, Kevin) to allow me to use his factory space.  The dojo
would take up the Movie Set, Factory and the edge of the layout.  If this is
cool with everyone (especially Kevin).  Otherwise, it's my own selfish
project -- my second real attempt at a MOC (my Bellville castle being the
first).

Xan

--

Xandria's Lego Realm: