 Administrative / General / 10331
Re: Cannot post to LUGNET via news reader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 00:46:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Brad Hamilton wrote:
Outlook Express could not post your message. Subject 'test', Account:
'lugnet.com', Server: 'lugnet.com', Protocol: NNTP, Server Response:
'441 New Users Start Here: http://news.lugnet.com/news/post/setup/',
Port: 119, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 441, Error Number:
0x800CCCA9

I don't know what to do. I'm guessing that there is some other place
where I need to change my email address, but can't find it. Can
someone help me?

Note:  Can you please copy your reply to my email at
       bhamilto1@cox.net.

did you try going to that url, and filling out a new posting setup for
your new email address?

:)

Dan